Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 53.............I got the fever...........

I don't know what the heck is going on. Yesterday, woke up with a tiny little sore throat, nothing to worry about. Stepped on the scale and was so happy. I have made it down to another set of ten pounds.

As I was getting ready, I began to feel kind of hollow and empty. It's a hard feeling to describe, because it's not hunger, but you need fuel. I have been skipping my fruit juices for a few days, but decided I needed something and made a fruit juice for the road. I felt much better after drinking it.

As the day wore on, I became increasingly cold. I chalked it up to less insulation, and also, I always get cold after drinking juice. But, even my electric throw didn't keep me warm, except sometimes, I got really hot for a few minutes. Not a good sign. I cranked up the heat on the way home and by this time, I just wanted to crawl into bed. But, I couldn't. Must fight this!! Oh yeah, I took my temperature, 102 degrees. Lovely.

Instead of making my vg8 as planned, I wanted to use the 4 oranges I had for the vitamin C. I sure didn't feel like doing it. What I made tasted almost like a Dreamsicle. Really tasty. I could be delirious. I just wanted to share.

4 Oranges, peeled
2 Gala apples
1 pear
3 fat carrots

What is wrong with me, has nothing to do with juicing. I expect that the juice will help me recover quickly. I'm sure it's just some little virus. Do I think that eating some food now, since I don't feel good, would make me better?  "Oh woe is me, I need some chicken soup and throw a cheeseburger in with that."  I do not think that feeling bad is a reason to cave. However, I may up my citrus intake for a few days (except now I don't have any), to help me out. I hardly ever get sick. I can't handle a fever well. Wish I had some kind of computerized juicer to make juice for me. Geez, what a baby...............

I write this the night before. I'm afraid that my juice is gone and I do feel a bit better. But need to go rest.

Juice on to our health!!

ps. Try that juice. I will be making it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment