Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Post Fast....Day 3...short one

I'm sorry to report that I did not do very well today. I only had a cup of green tea and water for breakfast, a half a Mean Green and the rest of my soup for lunch. However, I was not tired or sleepy all day and I did over 2 miles on the treadmill, in spite of getting a late start. I will be having some green beans and tiny potatoes for dinner, maybe two. Tomorrow I will do better.

Now that I can eat again, my desire for certain things is no longer with me. I was thinking a lot about lasagna, but now, I can wait awhile. Also, no desire for bread or meat. I was never a big bread eater anyway except for sandwiches. Still, all I really want are vegetables. But I want what I couldn't juice, like the green beans. A friend of mine told me that diabetics can't eat too many green beans. I never knew that they had that much sugar in them. Guess it's good you can't juice them.

Was so busy today, and after I got home too, that I didn't think much about what to write for today. Hope that isn't a let down. I will try to find some interesting facts about eating after a fast and post those. My biggest problem is taking the time to plan and eat. I got spoiled by my juicing routine. Still am......

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment