Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day Six - A breakfast Pick

Wow, a few people have looked at this! Maybe only one or two, but that's ok, this is really to help me keep going.

This was delicious for breakfast this morning......one sweet potato and 2 Gala apples. I cut the potato into strips to help the juicer process it, but left the skin on. Sprinkle with a smidge of cinnamon, and you have 16 oz. of sweet nutrition!

Here's the first bad thing that has happened to me as a result of this fast. Something I drank yesterday gave me gas. Not bad or painful, just noticed it. BM's had slowed down, but still ok so I didn't think much about it. Two hours after I went to bed, I had some gas again, or so I thought. I did not hop out of bed quite fast enough, so ended up doing a load of laundry and taking a shower for good measure. Ewww gross. Are you wondering why I wrote about that? Because people need to know what really can happen. It was no big deal and didn't happen again. However, be careful with the toots!

Going for a walk now before football!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment