Tuesday, October 18, 2011

G'Day Eight Mate

What a night I had last night!!!! I found out, kind of by accident, at about ten till five yesterday, that Joe Cross was hosting a screening of his movie in Dallas. Well, at first all I knew was that Joe Cross was in Dallas from a tweet I saw somewhere. I found out the rest in about a minute. I had seen "Fast, Sick, and Nearly Dead twice, but decided on the spur of the moment to go and meet him and hear what he had to say. Driving madly home, the thought to take my juicer for him to sign, popped into my head. Crazy? No, odd, maybe. I did it.

He talked and answered questions for an hour after the film ended. Then he went out into the lobby to sign autographs and let people take pictures. While he was out there, a big thunderstorm came up and it poured. We are in a drought. Anyway, the whole experience was awesome and has inspired me to keep Juicin' On!!!!

Down eight pounds at the beginning of day 8. Not bad at all.


1 comment: