Friday, October 21, 2011

Eleven, yes really.

Somethin's happenin here. What it is ain't exactly clear..........

Scales shows 1.5 more pounds lost. I can't tell any difference so, just for grins, this morning, decided to try on a pair of jeans I haven't been able to wear. Last time I tried them on, there was a 1-2 inch gap at the snap. Today, I zipped them up and snapped them so easy. No gut sucking in, no laying on the bed struggling to zip up. Wow, crazy man. I love it.

This morning I juiced 2 gala apples, 3 good sized carrots and a piece of ginger. It made about 18 oz. Very yummy breakfast. I think it's probably better, nutrient wise, than the watermelon.

I was thinking about hamburgers and lasagna before falling asleep sometimes. Last night I found myself thinking about ways to have really healthy snacks and make it seem more like junk food. I love homemade refried beans/bean dip. It's all veggies. Wouldn't that be good on a slice of yellow squash instead of a Frito? I would have never used a squash that way, but had a sample of pico de gallo at a Whole Foods Market, once, on a slice of squash and it was great!

What else will I think of? Something healthy for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment