Monday, October 10, 2011

The quest begins.......

Tomorrow, I am going to start my juice fast. I am going to drink vegetable and fruit juice for 40 days to see how much weight I can lose. I want to lose 60 pounds. I doubt I can do that in 40 days, but I can make a dent. 

I have a good juicer. Testing it out some last week, I lost 2.5 pounds without even trying. So, I think  the hardest part for me, will be making sure I have produce and time to mess with it.

I intend to keep track of my progress here to help me stay motivated. I found  this idea from watching the documentary, "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" that Joe Cross made while on a 60 day fast. That was my motivation to get started.

There are lots of good recipes out there. I like veggies and don't have to cook for anyone, but myself. Last week, I had watermelon and 2  apples juiced up for breakfast 4 times. I liked it allot and felt full too. We'll see.

Oh, BTW, I am not Skinny Vic yet. I was almost all my life. I want "me" back. I want to go on adventures and not have to recover for a few days afterward. If I am going to stay alive, I am going to do it much, much better.

Until next time, I got to get me some veggies to juice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment