Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 27...........Keeping busy

As the days go by my energy increases. I never, ever would have believed it. How can you have more energy and not eat anything? Yes, I know, it's from the micro nutrients in the juice and the fact that I am getting so much more of them by juicing them. But still, I want this to last. Will it go away after I go off this fast? I hope that if I keep drinking juice along with eating, I will be able to maintain.

Here's the thing. With the increased energy, what to do? Weekdays are pretty easy since I work all day. But the weekends are a different story. Yesterday, I did all my shopping in the morning. Usually, doing that and putting it all away makes me very tired. Sure, I would do a few other things but nothing strenuous. Yesterday, after lunch juice, I got an email from Blockbuster for a free movie. "That might be nice" I thought. Instead of hopping in the car, I aired up the tires on my old Schwinn. (It is old, 40 years) I decided to ride down to the Race Trac to rent the movie. It's probably a good mile and a half away. My thighs were burning a bit, but it wasn't too bad. When I got back, my dogs were looking at me, like "why didn't we get to go anywhere?' So I took them for a nice walk. A few weeks ago, there is absolutely no way that I would have done all that and not been totally wiped. I even did some stuff on my Wii after all that.

Point is, the longer you stay on this fast or feast, the better it gets. You read that over and over, but it's hard to believe unless it actually happens to you. I think about food. I think about juice. My favorite TV shows to watch are Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, and Good Eats. Tell me if that makes any sense? But, because of all the benefits that I have experienced so far, it makes it easier to keep going. Down another half pound today, too. It's working for the weight loss, but so, so much more.

Juice on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment