Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 34...........Just so busy is good

Day 34, I think some germs are trying to get me, but I will get them. I slept for 12 hours last night...not straight through, but solid. I am down 23 lbs., also solid. It doesn't seem like that much. Go pick up a 15 pound turkey and see what that feels like.

Did not run yesterday either, but did walk around a lot. I know it's not the same, but it is exercise. My body needed the break from running to heal. I did not get as sore as I thought I would and I attribute that directly to the juice. I will be going out today, and I must say that it will be nice to have clothes that are not falling off for a change.

Only 3 weeks left. I find it easier to think of it in weeks. It's hard to believe I only have that much time left. It really has gotten to be so easy. Foods I used to eat, just don't seem to appeal to me anymore. It doesn't even smell good.

Ok, I am not inspired to write today. So that is it. Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment