Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 33......Relationships and Juicing

As I was running my 2.5 miles last night, trying to keep my undies from falling down, and my sweatpants too, I was thinking about what to write. All I could come up with was that I really better buy some new...well...things.

Later, making my juice, it came to me. Starting a juice fast is like starting a new relationship. It is!

At first, it's all you think about. You plan ahead. You wonder when will it ever be time to have your juice again. Will it be even better this time? Will the juice let you down eventually? What will you do if you don't have time for the juice? You don't really want to share your juice. You need it so much!! You want to find out as much about it as you can and make sure that you are doing it the best way. Will you have enough to satisfy you?  Sometimes, you might even get tired of thinking about it, want a little break, maybe read a book to take your mind off it.  It's the last thing you think about at night and the first thing in the morning. You might even become slightly obsessive about it. It's only natural. It's new and exciting!

All right, all right already!! I do have a point. My point is, that by understanding this new relationship, you can make sure that you have the time to put into it. You can also, possibly, take a step back and remember that even though this is all about you, there might be other people that need your attention, too. Try not to let the "new thing" take over. Balance in life makes it easier. Your people will be more supportive when they are not feeling left out in the pulp.

Busy weekend ahead......stay strong and juice on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment