Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 47....time for a change

Yesterday morning, I skipped my morning juice. I did drink some water, but I was in too much of a hurry to take the time to make the juice. No, I wasn't out shopping the Black Friday deals. I shop online mostly. But, I never used to eat breakfast until recently. I just wasn't hungry until a while after getting up. Anyway, I did not miss it. I felt fine, had great energy and wasn't dying of starvation by lunch. Soooooo, I think that for the next 2 weeks, I am going to cut back on the morning juice or skip it altogether.

It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I know you should have something to jumpstart your metabolism. I would like to take in less calories down the home stretch. In the past, I only ate when hungry and that seemed to work well for me. Now, I am really never hungry. I am not sure if this is a good idea or not. I do want to make sure I get enough nutrition. Will do a little test for a few days and let you know what happens.

Today will not be a good day to start. I have the two little meat and potato eaters staying with me for the weekend. Both are looking forward to "Wapple" and "Porange" juice. It's a small victory. Wapple is watermelon and apple. Porange is pineapple and oranges. Both delicious. The older one even recognized my kale and they both like going shopping for all the produce. They ask lots of questions, too.

I just have to share this one g-ma story. The six year old made a Thanksgiving placemat in school. She listed a few things she was thankful for. Naturally, "Nana" was on the list! Also, on the list was Joe Cross, spelled Joy, but we knew who she meant. Looks like Joe's movie meant something to her, even though she only watched part of it. I know that she is happy that I am thinner and feeling so much better. I think that is pretty cool. I wonder what Joe would think about that?

I have juice to make! Later juicers.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment