Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 38.......share the link

First an update on me. My waist is smaller by 4-5 inches. I didn't measure anything else and I didn't measure that well, because the tape measure was cold. Seriously. I am wearing 3 sizes smaller in pants, and shirts that I haven't worn in a really long time. It's nice to have things to wear without going shopping. I have started going to the gym at work, because it's too dark by the time I get home. I do the treadmill, the elliptical and the stationary bike. I have some yoga and aerobics I can do at home. I try to do at least 30 minutes everyday. If I miss one day, I don't worry too much about it. I picked up my Turkey Trot race packet today. I got a "large" shirt. Normally, I would have gotten extra or extra extra large. The shirt may be too small right now, but it won't be for long. Still losing weight, slowly, and feeling oh so good everyday. People are starting to notice more too, which gives me a chance to spread the word.

I decided to share some links on this blog. The first one is for a juicer from eBay that a friend of mine got recently. It isn't quite as powerful as my Breville, but so far, that doesn't seem to matter. It looks very similar, too. My friend and his family are enjoying it very much. Here's the Kicker!!! It costs less than  third of what I paid! Man alive. Oh well, I am very happy to pass along good deals. Plus, if one can afford a juicer, one might juice. I may buy a couple for Christmas presents.
 Click Right Here............no longer available, I missed out too!

This next site has lots of the things I have written about, as far as tips and tricks, and good info, all in one place. Of course, I only just found it. I didn't see anything on this page that I would not agree with, so have a look.
Click Right Here

Here's a fun little calculator tool for your BMI.  Mine was 30.5 when I started. Now it's 26.5, almost in the acceptable range! Woohoo!!
Click Right Here

There are lots of apps to help keep track of your exercise. Runkeeper is one I like and use on my iPhone. I like that it talks to you so you don't have to look at it. I also like that you can plot routes online and then use them on the phone. That way, you can get an idea of how far things are. It isn't just for running either. Check it out. 
Click Right Here

Last, but not least, this one is to Joe Cross' reboot site. They keep saying a new site is coming and I hope it does. The site is clumsy and glitchy. Still, there is plenty of good information on it.
Click Right Here

That wraps it up for today. Tomorrow, I believe I will put my top 5 recipes on here. Stay tuned and.........
you know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment