Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 46..........about yesterday

One of the cool things about wearing a costume is that people will talk to you. I guess that's cool. It gave me a chance to tell some more people about juicing and Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. I was on the Dart rail, riding home after the race, pretty frozen too. When the talk turned to T-day dinner, I naturally had to explain why I would be having juice, right?

Due to the cold weather, I changed my plans and went over to my daughter's house, juicer and produce in tow. I took my own advice and enjoyed their dinner from the wonderful smells. It was great, and so was my juice. I'm so glad I went. I certainly hope you all enjoyed your day too.


Now then, do you want to see some pictures?.............................Sure you do!!!







That's all I have for now....busy day ahead again! Juice on and juice well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment